(Redirected from OSH list)
- Antipastohw - Open Source Hardware Blog at Liquidware
- Circuit Projects - DIY Electronics Projects & Circuit Diagrams
- Copyleft hardware group - @ identi.ca.
- Copyleft Hardware Planet - Copyleft hardware news.
- Dangerous Prototypes - A new open source hardware project every month
- Electronic-Lab - the electronic hobbyist corner
- Embedds - Embedded projects from around the web.
- Hackable Devices - All about open and copyleft hardware.
- harKopen - Open Source Hardware Community.
- H-Node - A hardware database in order to identify what devices work with a fully free operating system.
- OFTC - The Open and Free Technology Community.
- OH&A - Open Source Hardware Design Alliance. Copyleft hardware.
- OHS - Open Hardware Summit 2010.
- Open Circuits - is a wiki for sharing open source electronics knowledge, schematics, board layouts, ports and parts libraries.
- OpenCores - Open Source Hardware Projects.
- Open Hardware Repository - is for electronics designers to collaborate on open hardware designs, much in the philosophy of the free software movement.
- CERN Open Hardware Licence
- Openhardware.de - Open source Hardware project.
- Openhardware.net - Open hardware developer site.
- OSHUG - Open Source Hardware User Group in London.
- QI Hardware - Freedom redefined. Qi's mission is to promote and encourage the development of copyleft hardware.
- Thingiverse - is a place to share digital designs that can be made into real, physical objects. Let's create a better universe, together!
See also: Free Hardware
- OpenPCR - Read your own DNA or find if your food is genetically modified (GMO) with the polymerase chain reaction machine.
 Building Kit
- BUG - is a fully integrated device development platform
- MakerBeam - is developing the Mini-T standard for open source hardware
- SAKC - MIPS-based development board for hardware and software hackers
- Arduino and Freeduino - are an free and open-source electronics prototyping platforms based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software
- FreedomBox - is a community project to develop, design and promote personal servers running Free Software...
- NanoNote - is an ultra small form factor computing device with copyleft hardware
- Protoduino - trimmable, solderable, standalone prototype board for Arduino / ATMEGA8/168
- Raspberry Pi - an ARM GNU/Linux box for $25
- Embedded Ethernet - is an Open Source Hardware and Software Project for building tiny Embedded Ethernet Devices.
 Graphic Card
- OGP - is developing graphics cards with Free-licensed specifications and Free Software drivers.
 3D Printer
- Contraptor - Open source DIY rapid hardware prototyping.
- Fab@Home - Make anything.
- MakerBot - CupCake CNC Basic Kit.
- RepRap - RepRap is short for Replicating Rapid-prototyper.
 3D Scanner
- 3DLS - capture surfaces in the form of three-dimensional scatter plots.
- Splinescan - Open Source 3D Scanning
 Laser Cutter
- 40 Fires Foundation - develops energy-efficient technology using an open source approach.
- OpenEnergyMonitor - is a project to develop and build open source energy monitoring...
- Open Source Energy Independence - The Path Towards A Sustainable Energy Future.
- open4energy - Open Source Energy Saving.
See also: Energy
- GEK - "The Gasifier Experimenters Kit makes it easy for beginners and experts alike to run high performance solutions in small scale gasification and pyrolysis."
- CSPOSI - The Conc en trated Solar Power Open Source Initiative.
- SHPEGS - Solar Heated Pump Electrical Generation System.
- Zenman Energy - an affordable solar steam engine
 Charge controllers
-  Simple charge controller based on 555 chip for wind and solar
- Free Charge Controller - The goal of this project is to design a charge controller with maximum power point tracking.
- Chispito - Small wind generator.
- Global Anchor - Micro hydro power
 Human (slave? :P) Power
- GardenBot - is an open source garden monitoring system. This site is a collection of tutorials for how to build things (like a soil moisture sensor), software for running GardenBot, resources, links, and more.
- haberlandt local food production system - a bioreactor-kitchen. nutraceutic algae vending machine. Automated spirulina production.
- Freebus - is an Open source home automation system.
- Owash Project - is a project on an Open Source washing machine.
- MIT´s OSBA - Open Source Building Alliance (OSBA).
- OAN - Open Architecture Network (OAN).
- OS House - is a non-profit organization that aims to provide better, more sustainable housing in low-income countries.
- OSH core - DIY prefab, modular, green architecture.
See also: Housing
- Elphel, Inc. - Imaging solutions with Free software and open hardware.
- Jfish - Open source anaesthetic monitoring project.
- OSDD - Open Source Drug Discovery Foundation.
- OpenECG - Open Source electrocardiography hardware.
- OpenEEG - Open Source EEG hardware.
- OpenProsthetics - The Open Prosthetics project.
 DJ Mixer
- Aurora Mixer - Open source DJ mixer and controller.
- OpenChord.org V1 Guitar - An open-source hardware guitar controller.
- Open Stomp Coyote-1 - Open Source Digital Guitar Effects Pedal.
 MIDI Controller
- MIDIfighter - DJTechTools Midifighter device. Melds music and buttons mashing.
- X0xb0x - is a full reproduction of the original Roland TB303, with fully functional sequencer.
 MP3 Player
- Daisy MP3 Player - An OS MP3 Player
- Minty MP3 player - can be built from parts that are sold at Ye Olde Traditional electronics distributor.
- 1 bit groove box - Music Synthesizer using one-bit algorithms based on The One-Bit Groove Box.
- AVR-Synth - is a monophonic "virtual analog" synth based, originally, on the Atmel AT90S8535 microcontroller.
 Video Synth
- Milkymist One a copyleft hardware video synthesizer. It runs GNU+Linux and renders visuals effects in real time, with a high level of interaction with many sensors and using live audio and video streams as a base.
- E-Puck - is a small (7 cm) differential wheeled mobile robot.
- EasyDriver - Stepper Motor Driver.
- ERP - Experimental Robot Platform.
- Humanoid Project - The objective of this project is to produce a full-size, bipedal humanoid robot.
- iCub - RobotCub is a 5 years long project funded by the European Commission through Unit E5 "Cognitive Systems, Interaction & Robotics".
- Leaf Project - A robotics project using artificial intelligence and vision.
- OAP - Open Automation Project.
- OpenRave - Real-world autonomous robot.
- OpenServo - Digital servo for robotics.
- Robot Arm - Open Source robot arm.
- Roboware E3 - Robots for humans.
- WillowGarage - A Robot Personal Assistant (under BSD License).
See also: Robotics Software
See also: Transportation
- Legeti Stratos - Open Source manned aircraft.
- c,mm,n - (pronounced ‘common’) is an open source community for sustainable personal mobility.
- DIY Electric Car - The Place for Electric Vehicle Conversions, Builds, Performance and Repairs.
- EDAG Light Car - Open Source.
- EV Convert - Links, news, and tips about electric cars and other forms of alternative transportation.
- OScar - The goal of the Open Source Car (OScar) project is to develop a car according to Open Source principles.
- OSGV - Open Source Green Vehicle Project (OSGV).
- RiverSimple - Open Source Hydrogen Car
- Tumanako Project - Hardware and software to drive and recharge electric vehicles
 Farming Vehicles
- Open Moto X - is an electric motorcycle racing team.
 Electric vehicle components
- Open ReVolt - Electric vehicle electronics development - motor controllers, charge controllers etc.